There are a lot of ways we can do to make us better people.
Why is that whenever I stay outdoors, all I can sense and absorb is negativity?
Like last time, I was in a book shop and I heard two teenage girls sitting on the ground, pretending to read books, and they were gossiping about this certain girl they pity and about teenage “love” drama. It’s crazy.
BUT HOW DID YOU DEAL WITH THAT? -you asked
Believe it or not, I smiled at them and said “excuse me” as I moved past them.
My point is one shall never judge another. Although it was unfavorable, I should show them kindness because if I acted sick upon them, I’m being rude and that’s not nice.
WE SHOULD JUST INFLUENCE ONE ANOTHER IN A GOOD WAY
- Always remember to assume that rumors are false. One cannot validate a statement by hearing it from a couple of men. Even if it is from a reliable friend or source as long as it’s a judgment against another and it’s offensive, please do not enlarge the capacity of what they say.
- People are entitled to their own opinions, just like you and I I admire the idea of having unique thoughts and conceptions about the things in our world. What hurts me the most is that too much of this can offend and hamper others. Keep it in mind that your gift shall be used for peace and not for conflicts.
- Stay away from friends who often talk about other’s flaws Friends come and go. Your friend right now may not be your friend a year and so later. If your ‘known’ friends talk about the unpopular person in your school, correct him/her. If you didn’t, you’re not a true friend.
- Be plus plus!!! Everyone will be talking about the negativity of something. Everybody will be focusing on the darkness and try to weigh you down. So to counterfeit and defend yourselves from the obscure, put on smile and count the positive materials surrounding you.
- Show love to those who hurt you. Let God do the rest about him/her. Do not attempt to do revenge on yourself. When they throw you rocks, throw them food (bread). If they slap you on the cheek, turn your head and let them slap the other side.
- We all need negativity though. We need the bad side to realize the importance of the good side. The definition of words cannot be complete without its antonym. Negative comments towards you can help you gain the actual faults that you can change.
- Treat everyone as if they are about to die Nuff said, you can apprehend this already. I’m sorry for that… I should’ve said “Treat others as much as you want them to treat you as well”
IF YOU’D LIKE TO SHARE MORE THOUGHTS JUST LEAVE COMMENTS BELOW!!
I’m not shouting it mad, sorry my netiquette is reaaalllly awful.