Today, we often forget that the people around us have feelings too- they can feel pain, they can feel happiness just like you. We try to put ourselves first and we forget to put ourselves in the shoes of others.
Just like the Golden Rule :
Do to others what you want others to do into you
So today, I’ll be sharing some small ways wherein we can help the 3L’s;
LOST, LEAST, & LUST. Just like what I said before; we need to put on the shoes of other people so we can appreciate the life we have and be satisfied with the blessings upon us.
With so, if we refuse to help the needy, poor and the outcasts, we would also be detesting God. Remember, even if a few men push you away and give up on you, God will never leave you. God loves you. We are lost without God. We are least without God and we are lust without Him.
Do you have a room with a roof? Do you have a nice, comfy, warm bed to rest upon? Do you eat 3 times a day? Do you have proper attire to protect your body?
If you said yes, you are probably richer and more blessed than 75% of the world.
Reflect on the miseries of other people that you don’t have?
I know that we all have different problems that our different ideas and opinions can comprehend. But also if we feel a little happy and satisfied, wouldn’t it be a great idea if we stop for awhile? Get out of our comfort zone and help out our brothers and sisters.
- Volunteer on any advocacies or projects. There you can help group organizers repack goods to be sent to Third World Countries or when a calamity strikes a country. A small helping hand can make a big difference when CHARITY is involved.
- Offer to read bible readings or storybooks to orphans Orphans kind of have a short upbringing depending on the caregivers they have and the orphanage they are staying in. To help these small impressive kids, why don’t we try to teach them manners aside from properly educating them and teach then the value of love, trustworthiness and camaraderie among their friends who they treat like a family inside.
- Have some old toys? You can try visiting some village or small coastal areas and give the little kids you see playing around your old cool fun stuffs
- Is it your birthday? Last year when I turned thirteen, I didn’t have any time to celebrate my birthday at all. I was on top of a mountain with a group of people. We were there to give away school supplies to the children who are studying there and we also had a small feeding program. I used up all the money that were supposed to be used for my birthday and spent it all up there.
- Let’s use our brain and help in many possible ways There are many possible ways on how we could help. If we are also financially lost, then of course we could also help in a way we won’t need to pay.
Remember that helping isn’t just about giving money to the poor, donating your old clothes and stuffs. Think about it. Helping doesn’t always mean they take more from you. Just remember that even if they take stuffs from you, you are being refilled by God anyways.
Please add more suggestions and make sure to put some comments below. leave me a reply!
If you liked this, thank you!
Have a fun day!